7.11.2009

Brave New World


I bought a new computer - I know, I've completely lost my mind - it wasn't all that expensive in the grand realm of computers and such - but for me it was a HUGE deal... so here it is... it has exactly what my son, the geek, said I needed. Of course, it's not as "fly" as his but we all can't be computer science degree geeks like he is...

and we also bought a new printer - wireless - considering we all now have a laptop in this house it just made more sense - and besides, I got a deal on the printer because I bought it with the computer.

So now - we are, in this household, moved into this decade... this brave new world of technology! It's an exciting thing... if not a little expensive. Oh well... only money - and you can't take it with ya, now can you?

No comments: