1.17.2011

The Ballerina Conquers Hip Hop

We've been at the Showstoppers Convention this weekend - our yearly trip to Myrtle Beach. It's been an exhausting few days for us both - especially Rebecca I suppose since she's been the one doing all the dancing (and there has been an awful lot of that) but being her personal assistant/financial benefactor/masseuse (aka mother) has been exhausting too. It's been another year of growth, both in dance and in maturity - and she continues to amaze me in all that she does. She stepped out of her comfort zone a few times this weekend and in doing so found out a lot about herself. She got chosen in several of her classes as examples of passion and expression. She has come so far...

I'm so very tired but before I head off for some much needed sleep I wanted to post this of her dancing hip hop...


No comments: