2.12.2012

Magical

Something magical happened today - something I really never expected to happen.  I got up this morning and Rebecca and I were scheduled to keep the little kids at church during the worship service.  We got ready - went and hung out with the little people and had fun.  We then had lunch with Joshua and Holly - decided to walk so we changed clothes and met up with them.  Joshua and Rebecca only walked part of the way and Holly and I did four miles.  We hung out for a short time at Joshua and Holly's house then headed home.  I had to cook our Sunday dinner and they'd be over in a few hours. I get home and it hits me - at 4:30 pm - that today would have been my 25th wedding anniversary.  I have not thought about it for weeks and today - it just escaped me until late afternoon.  I seriously did nothing but laugh. 

I never thought a day would come that I'd just forget.  I knew it would get easier - and it has - a lot easier.  I just never thought a time would come when the day would totally escape me.  That's so awesome, honestly. 

I've not blogged a lot lately but I've been thinking about it.  I have thoughts, things to explore and I've not had the time to put it all together.  I'll try soon though...

No comments: