1.20.2009

Something New



It was a long weekend... one I'll blog about at some point. I really have been a terrible host here at the ball, please forgive my rudeness... I'm not sure what's wrong with me. I have lots to say just no coherent foundation on which to say it all... thoughts are still jumbled in my head. I've been thinking about loneliness. I've been thinking of survival. I've been thinking of chemistry and attraction and desire. I've been wondering what's worth sacrifice and how often it's possible to find love, real love, in this life. I've been missing something I've never really experienced, found something I never realized was lost, chastising myself the whole way for... for what I'm not entirely sure. So these are all things to explore, contemplate and discuss... any ideas?

No comments: