9.02.2010

It's That Time of Year!

Time for some Carolina Football! Game is on now, not sure what the outcome will be yet - we lead at the moment. I really don't have a whole lot to say... just enjoying the fact that at some point in the (hopefully) near future it will be cooler outside... and oh, we just scored another touchdown! Go Cocks!

I love football season - I love this time of year. I always have. I can't really explain it. Part of it was the start of school (yeah I was one of those weirdos who liked school). Part of it I think is the cooler weather - that hunker down feeling that comes with the need for a blanket at night and a slight nip in the air. I love hot chocolate and football games. Soup for dinner. Fall is all about anticipation for me I think... so much to look forward to in the fall. Gosh I love it!

That's basically all I had to say tonight - not terribly exciting I know, I'm sorry. I'll try to do better this weekend... night - and hey GO COCKS!

No comments: