8.28.2010

The Many Faces of Joe

This picture just makes me laugh - he was eating cake and I'm not sure why he made that face - but it's a hoot...

Joey is not always just Joey - he's constantly coming up with crazy stuff - sometimes he comes up with different personas...

First we have Joseph Joseph... the wedding/event coordinator:

The important aspect of this picture is not so much in the attire of Joseph Joseph but in the facial expression - this persona was born when Joey expressed an interest in going wedding dress shopping with us....

Next we have Two Dimes and a Nickel: This is his rapper persona. He developed this one years ago - about the time he was coming up with his idea for a "strip" mall. That's a whole other story. Two Dimes and a Nickel... he calls himself that because he says the man won't give him fiddy cent. He's not right, ya gotta believe me. He recently gave me a song list for the cd he's currently working on... if you really believe there's an actual cd, let me know... I'll recommend a good therapist for you.

Those are just two - he didn't pose for the other personas that day - I'll try to get those another time. They're all terribly politically incorrect - not really offensive, just silly. He's creative, I'll give him that...

No comments: