8.11.2011

Out of the Blue

So funny to get a text out of the blue that someone from far away is coming close to home.  "Let me buy you a drink," he says.  Ok, but while we've know one another for a very long time we've never officially been in the same room at the same time.  It will be interesting.  I almost think it's easier to remain an enigma though - there is a lot of pressure in this whole meetup thing.  Not that it means anything really... just two friends having a drink.  What harm could that be?  Now I need to plan that trip to Canada :-)

I'm still walking... the hills and inclines are killing me but I am starting to notice some subtle differences in my physic.  My legs, which are normally muscular anyway, are hard as rocks.  My arms are feeling some changes too and my butt tends to always be sore the day after.  That's gotta mean something, right?  I think that's the shoes though - the toning shoes, they really do make ya' feel the burn.

The wedding is very close.  I need to address the invitations for the rehearsal dinner and get those out next week.  I am taking my dress and Rebecca's to the seamstress about getting them altered.  I'm bleeding money out the wazoo and it will be amazing to have all the celebrations come to an end if for no other reason than my wallet needs a break - oh and the ex contacted me - he wanted to know if I wanted him to chip in on the cost - sure hooka, I'll take your money!  I'll have to blog about our meeting... but I need lots of rest and focus for that...

Until then... that's all folks...

3 comments:

VSL Poltroon said...

:-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYD01tD18A8

gumbyk said...

So, how'd the meetup go?

Belle said...

Which meet up? lol! The old friend or the ex? Two very different evenings!