8.27.2011

Chchchchanges...

Changes abound - butt loads of them -

On Friday I took Rebecca to the DMV to attempt her license and, in true Rebecca fashion, she passed it all on the first try.  Then she drove me back to work and drove herself to the store before picking me up to take me home - but we didn't come home we drove to the local Chevy dealership and looked at a car.  Now that she has her licence I have to make good on the bargain - that one that said I would give her my car and I would get a new one.  So I saw the cutest Cruze and they told me to take it home for the night and drive it, which I did.  Loved it of course. 

We get home and are chillin for a moment when I walk into the kitchen to see a black snake.  ARGH!  Joshua got home a few minutes later and wrangled the damn thing outside where he killed it.  He wasn't going to kill it but it kept moving back toward the house and we didn't want that to happen - so it died.

So today I drove the car back to the dealership and told them I wanted the car - they figured up a deal for me and we talked financing and now I have a new car.  I had to get a car - and it made sense to get this one (awesome gas mileage).

I don't handle change well so a part of me is slightly freaking out - it's gonna be ok though, right?

1 comment:

gumbyk said...

Of course it's gonna be all right.

Good to see things are looking up for you!