4.02.2010

Dance Pictures DONE


And here we are - I didn't take as many yesterday as I did on Tuesday - too lazy really - and besides, I was paying for the good stuff so I didn't spend as much time with my camera. I really have all the intentions in the world of purchasing a new camera - a fancy shmancy camera - but I've not gotten there yet. Perhaps one day. It was more important to invite Loretta and Franklin into our house than a new camera. I'll get there...

Until then I'll struggle along... sniff sniff...

I've got more to say but not enough time to say it in... so I'll sign off for now - taking Rebecca to see The Last Song tonight - she read the book and now she's just GOT to see the movie - tomorrow it's shopping with my mother - oh fun... lol... I'm kidding -we've not done this in a while and I'm taking her out for her birthday - girl time. Have a great Good Friday if anyone is reading this - I'll be back...

No comments: