3.30.2010

Spring 2010




Spring has sprung - that's for sure - it was an absolutely beautiful day. That was a blessing since dance picture week started today. The girls all had to dress like bridesmaids in honor of the studio owners wedding coming this fall. We lucked out and Holly had a dress Rebecca could borrow. It looked lovely! I had the flower shop next door to the office make a small bouquet of flowers and she was set... beautiful.

We go back to the studio on Thursday for the second wave of pictures. I'll let y'all know how it goes.

I had my eye exam today. I've had a hard time finding an eye practitioner I like. We used to go to this guy who was wonderful - and then he retired - and the fellas who took over his practice are fine, good doctors, but the subscribe to the patients as cattle mentality. You get there and wait... and wait... and then they take you back and you wait some more. Since I work on the town square I've noticed a eye doctor there and I thought it would be an easy place to access. I went today and they were wonderful. It was a full exam but it flowed and I was done in less than an hour - even having my eyes dilated. I picked out a new pair of frames and they are putting bifocal lenses in them - it was time. Perhaps now I will wear my glasses more often as opposed to just wearing my contacts. He has me wearing a different kind of contact and he's playing with the strength to make up the difference in the old age eye thing going on with me - you know, the fact that I can't read or see things up close too clearly. So far it's ok, I can tell my eyes are adjusting. The doc said he doesn't like bifocal contacts... he said they are thicker and less comfortable, in general, and he said they are very expensive. So we're trying this... All I know is thank goodness for the insurance - the bill was outrageous, but really manageable with the insurance.

And so I'm exhausted... ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: