5.23.2010

Whew


Recital went well. She was awesome, as always, says the mother... take it for what it's worth, but really she was. It was exhausting but a lot of fun and I was very proud of her. My mom, dad and brother came to the morning show, as well as the office intern and her granddaughter. Joshua and Holly were supportive, as always, and braved both shows to support Rebecca. It's such a sweet thing. Her other grandparents were at a wedding out of town and her dad is still on house arrest and couldn't get permission to come. That's for another blog post.

I took my mom up the road today and we saw Riverdance. Let me tell you, it wasn't what I expected. But to be honest I'm not sure what I expected. It was awesome though, I've got to tell you. Impressive. The tickets were part of the package I purchased last spring. I don't think they were something I would have purchased separately but after seeing it I am wrong. It was well worth the time and money. It was a lovely evening!
Ok... it is late, time for bed. Nightie night.

No comments: