11.12.2008

Rambling...


Once upon a time I watched a show on television ... I was a teenager... it was a weekend - a Sunday maybe... and this movie came on television... it was Les Miserables and I remember just being enthralled. And yes I know, yes I've been told I must - MUST - see the it on the stage and I hope to one day. My hope is that one day someone who loves it will share it with me... it's a nice thought huh? I have lots of nice thoughts... as thoughts tend to do they stay safely tucked inside my head... safely locked away -unrecognized by the outside world. They live and survive and thrive in a quiet and soft cocoon - unaffected and unaware of distance and logic - reality and responsibility and priority. My thoughts believe anything is possible... they believe goodness always triumphs... they believe love is the greatest gift of all.

I've felt strange lately. Busy... which has been good... I like being busy - which has surprised me some but I like the movement and the purpose. I see and realize this could take over my life... which is something I feared at one time - I feared having something outside me become so time consuming but right now I don't see any other way... I have to do this. I only have to make sure I keep my daughter the center and the rest is up for grabs...

It's late... I'm not very eloquent in speech tonight. Sorry. I will be all by my lonesome Friday so perhaps I can find something more poetic to say... sweet dreams...



1 comment:

VSL Poltroon said...

I wouldn't see Les Miserables if you paid me money. I read the book though, that was impressive, unabridged but in a translation. Maybe some day I'll be able to read it in the original French (yeah right).

It's nice to know that you have nice thoughts, I like hearing that, it's reassuring...