12.24.2008

Christmas Music

Merry Christmas one and all... I hope the next few days are full of love and joy, peace and hope and my Christmas wish is we all keep that feeling - that state of mind - thoughout the coming year!

I was taking a shower and singing Christmas tunes... here are a few of my secular favorites...

Last Christmas - cheesy I know but hey, sometimes ya gotta love cheese!

All I Want For Christmas - I posted this one before but hey - I like it... it's my blog... ya get the drift.

White Christmas - I actually got to see some snow this year - what a thrill walking down 5th Avenue while the snow came down... the lights of the city... all the people... that's the most "Christmas" I've felt in a lot of years

Mele Kalikimaka - Christmas Vacation anyone?

Please Come Home For Christmas - my mom's all time favorite - makes me think of her.

So there you have it - I'm off... enjoy the day!

Edited to add this one... Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

VSL Poltroon said...

I should be ashamed of myself...

a nice song

another nice song

song 3

and this

Mazy said...

Glad you had a nice trip to NY-see we had snow for ya! Now of course we have rain but hey I am glad you got to see NYC with snow- sorry you had some trouble getting here but sounds like you made the best of it.

Mazy said...

P.S my favorites have always been " oh Holy Night"and "adeste fideles"