8.09.2009

Sigh

This song is so unbelievably sad to me... Last Request

Beach week is over... sigh... the drive home wasn't so bad and now back to reality - how depressing... but it's not really... that's the whole point of vacation, eh? You go away to decompress... change the routine... so you can come back and stomach reality for a little while longer.

Therapy starts tomorrow - perhaps it will give me things to write about... until then I have this...

I have fair skin... not totally pale and chalky but fair. When I'm at the beach I wear sunscreen... at least a 30 but I always end up getting a little burn somewhere. This year I brought home a little redness here and there - the worst of it being on my face... especially my lips. Yesterday they felt like I'd had collagen injections - really bad collagen injections at that. They are better today - still sore - ish but not nearly as swollen as they were. In a few days they will be peeling... I can feel it already... argh.

No comments: