1.24.2010

Fluffy

Sunday night... were did the weekend go? I must confess I spent a lot of it sleeping... sleeping early, sleeping late. I haven't done too much in the way of housework (which I had ever intention of doing) and I feel horrible about that. Truly. I did take the trash to the dump today and bought groceries. I made breakfast for us all and I made dinner for Rebecca and me. Well... ok, fine. I made a frozen pizza for Rebecca and me. The kids and I ate at PF Changs last night to celebrate my new full time position and then we caught a movie - Sherlock Holmes. I bought dinner and Joshua bought the movie tickets. Dinner was good - a tad expensive - but pretty good. The movie I liked. I get that it's not horribly accurate but it was interesting and well done. Bring on the sequel! Next weekend Rebecca and I have tickets to see Wicked! I'm so excited!

Let's see... what's been on this slightly off mind lately? Nothing. Really. I've been very busy and perfectly content. Life is "normal" I would say. I've got to start paying attention more to what I'm eating these days though. I'd gotten into a routine where I was eating well - careful about my intake - and while I wasn't exercising regularly I was doing something at least once a week. Since Christmas I've been an eating machine and really busy - a recipe for disaster. It's driving me crazy! Doesn't help I bought a tiny little pint of coconut/pineapple ice cream and it's calling my name. ARGH! What the hell was I thinking. I'm definitely feeling very fluffy these days...

I need to get off my butt and get this weight off. My clothes still all fit (at the moment) but they don't look as nice and if I don't get a handle on my pigginess then I'm done for... I refuse - do you hear me - REFUSE - to purchase clothes in a bigger size. The trick is to eat breakfast and lunch and enough healthy snacks so that dinner is a tiny little thing. Water - lots and lots of water helps... and walking (which is gonna be the tough one). Sheesh... and I'd really love some popcorn right now. Or some hot tea.

Anyway... February approaches... what would be my 23 anniversary - but oh well. I'm anticpating it will be just another day based on the way I've been the last few months. I need a valentine though - any volunteers?

No comments: