7.21.2010

Wednesday... Absolutely Nothing

I am determined to blog something - SOMETHING - today, Wednesday, the 21st of July. The most exciting thing I've done today is floss my teeth. Well, that's not entirely true... I got to talk to a dear friend of mine and have a nice, long, runthegamut, sorta conversation and it was really nice. I did go to work - the "supervisor" was gone, some meeting/visit, so I had the office to myself and was able to get a few things done, including a staffing. But yeah, the flossing... that's important.

It is, really. I go to the dentist on Monday and it scares me. My dental appointments are one of those things I let slide during my no money stretch... Rebecca had to go and Joshua had to go and then there we all those other things I had to pay for, so I didn't go for a few years. I hate admitting that. Please don't think less of me. My one filling (the only filling I've had) is bothering me lately and while it's not painful I can tell something is not right with it. After all it's been in my mouth, that one filling, since I was 11. You do the math. I'm scared there will be others (oh Lord please no). But I've been very good about brushing and using mouthwash, and flossing, well that's taken on a whole new importance. How much you wanna bet me they tell me I need to floss more? But yeah, time for the dentist since I have DENTAL INSURANCE!

I've seen a few of the pictures that were taken during the photography guild session and they're awesome. Not sure if posting what I've seen would be exactly legit considering they aren't mine and they aren't the photographer's I know. So I'll hold off for now... perhaps when they're officially given to me I will.

Rebecca wants me to buy her a book - so I thought, hey, I'll look for one for me too, after all I'm going to the beach in a few weeks and beach=books in my happy little world. I have three books I can take right now and truthfully that's probably enough. Once upon a time I would read a book a day. I've not been able to do that in the last few years. I wonder why? Perhaps I'm more engaged in family life and therefore I spend more time talking and goofing off with the kids than I do reading. Maybe I've lost my ability to concentrate for long periods of time. Those would be my only guesses.... Hmmmmm..... Either way I've not really jumped on anything at Amazon other than the book Becca wants, Charlie St. Cloud. And this is odd, the History Channel is talking about Ancient Egyptians and sex. Sheesh.

Ok, I'm sleepy now... but I've succeeded! A blog post. Too bad it's about absolutely nothing. LOL!

No comments: