3.15.2009

Competition Season Has Begun...



Oh Joy!!!


I just love taking pictures of her when she doesn't realize I am... I get really good ones that way!

It was a long day... a long, LONG day. We got up at 5:30 - got ready and left the house at 7 - it was still flippin' dark... and it has been raining all day too... and I usually love the rain but, just today, it wasn't my favorite 'cause drivin' 100 miles one way in the rain wasn't all that fun. But we got there and the team performed three dances and it went well... they received good scores and a few trophies so, all in all it was a successful day.

The Ladies' Choice dance was deemed the "Crowd Pleaser" of the day... WooHoo!
Here is the dance in rehearsal - a few of the girls are missing but it's cute none the less...

No comments: