2.12.2010

Snow 2010

Pretty huh? For those who see stuff like this a lot I guess it's not so special - but we here in the good ol' South don't see it much at all. It started about 3:00 pm and for while was pretty heavy. It will be interesting to see how much we end up with by morning. I'm sure I'll take more pictures, after all, that's what I like to do huh?

And so the weekend is here... the dreadful weekend. Today would have been my 23rd wedding anniversary. Hard to believe that 23 years ago I was a young, happy woman with her whole life ahead of her. Now, today, I'm not so young anymore and while I tend to be happy most of the time, I am single in a world of couples. To add insult to injury I'm smack dab in the middle of a weekend dedicated to love and romance. Whoopee.

Time for bed... early I know but hey, perhaps a good nights sleep will do me some good.

No comments: