2.01.2010

Work It Out

Ok... what the hell was I thinking? Belly dancing was one thing but this mom's workout torture thing was just the dumbest idea ever! Don't ever sign up for anything that has some perky little college girl teaching it - she will kill you. Kill you. She suffers under the delusion that everyone is in the same great shape she is. Um... sorry sweetie - old woman here. Her name is Ashley but I'm calling her Atilla. I say it with all the affection I can muster after she's had me doing jumping jacks and lunges and some kind of ab workout that required me to hold my legs in the air for many many many ticks of the clock. Sheesh... I guess I'll do it again - what the heck. Oh, and tomorrow belly dancing starts back up... I'm some kind of masochist. I have to be.

That's about all I can do tonight. It's painful to move my arms.

No comments: