10.23.2008

All That Jazz!

I took my jazz class tonight - it was so much fun! Just me and my buddy Ms. A but we had a ton of fun. It was taught by one of the college girls who teaches at the studio - we laughed and danced and had fun! We shimmed and shook our butts... struck some poses with attitude - it was a blast!

I can't elaborate now - homework help is calling... but I wanted to do a little entry and let my buddies know - here's the song we danced to - Mama, I'm a Big Girl Now. Kinda appropriate huh?!?

2 comments:

sojourner said...

Sounds like great fun. Good for you to keep growing and moving forward.

Anonymous said...

Hi, it's The Mask here.

I'll try to be just a girl this time. I heard this song, made me think of you. I like it; maybe you will too.

Leona Lewis-Better In Time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38GXoKeqzV4

"Gonna smile 'cause I deserve to."

There's a song that makes me think of me, but I suppose it wouldn't do you any good, though.

Have a nice week.