12.17.2009

Ahhhhhhhhh...

It is finally Thursday night and I can relax. Court was crazy today but ultimately went well and so finally the long, long week is so close to being done. WooHoo!

One of my favorite shows is on... don't think I'm silly but I love to watch Iron Chef. It's not that I have to watch it, or that I purposely look for it but once in a while I stumble across it and end up fascinated. Tonight the secret ingredient is sugar and it's the holiday dessert battle. The chefs are special guests - Tyler Florence and Robert Irvine are taking on Paula Deen and Iron Chef Cat Cora. My favorite part is when they introduce the food they've created. I'd love to be a judge!

I'm gonna fade fast - I've not been this tired in a very long time -

Take care y'all... I promise profound soon!

No comments: