12.09.2009

Decisions, Decisions

I started one blog entry and saved it - I'm not so sure I need to be talking about it... another blasted movie - an older one this time... and it got stuck in my head this morning and I've been thinking about it but it's making me sorta sad and I don't want to be sad.... I may not have a whole lotta choice in the matter but I don't have to write about it right now and make it worse. Right?

I have therapy tomorrow - it's been a while since I've actually gone. It was an experiment on my part to see how long I could go without feeling like I was missing it. I've done ok, had a few moments when I wished I had gone sooner but for the most part I feel pretty together. Is that possible for me? I've been very focused on the good things in my life - and gee there really are so many. I have moments at work where I'm busy and I realize how happy I am to be there doing what I'm doing. The other night the kids had come in my room for something, I was in bed, Rebecca crawled in next to me and Joshua stood beside the bed and we all just chatted - and I felt incredibly blessed - they make me so happy. I'm busy and I have things to look forward to and I have friends - I have a little bit of money. I didn't think three Christmas's ago I'd be in this place - I'm very grateful for everything, I truly am...

I need sleep... I've been sleeping so hard lately and so it seems like morning comes so early because of it. I've managed to post something everyday so far - nothing all that fantastic and cerebral but hey, it's something right? I'm posting a video of Rebecca dancing one of their competition pieces for the spring (two girls are missing)... I'm sure everyone enjoys watching her dance as much as I do... lol!


No comments: