12.28.2009

Piggie

I have eaten way too much the last two weeks and I can definitely feel it - I'm puffy and bloated and out of sorts. The funny thing is though I've not eaten all that much - just more than I'm used to eating. If I'm being honest I just finished off the last two sugar cookies Rebecca and I made last week. I need to go take my vitamin and my fish oil capsule... but I've already washed my face and crawled in the bed... oh hold on... ok, done.

I'm feeling pretty all alone tonight - I guess it's the fact I've not had a whole lot to do today. I did take the trash to the dump and go to the store. We needed cat food and dog food and a few nights worth of people food. I then paid the gas bill and cooked dinner and then did the dishes. Good for me! I'm now snuggled all safe in the bed contemplating sleep... the third Pirate movie is on and I will confess I do enjoy them. I took Rebecca to see Avatar the other night - not a bad movie - very different than anything I've ever seen. We did see it in 3D and, in my humble opinion, if something comes out in 3D it's probably better to spend the extra few dollars and see it that way... it definitely adds to the experience. I had no idea what the movie would be about but it was entertaining. Rebecca loved it, if that's any recommendation.

I've been so busy and it's been a good busy - at least for me... I've been happy and content to be running around and doing so many different things and now, well, it's come to a halt and the solitude has set in... I'm trying to deal with it and work through it and I know that eventually it will all right itself. I've been telling myself that for quite a while now. Life is better, so much better, but I'm still lonely and that's not going to get fixed overnight.

Sleep is a good idea. Hopefully the wine I had with dinner will facilitate slumber. Off to work in the morning - I hope there is enough going on to keep me busy. It's slow at the moment, which is good, very good. Three days of work and another long weekend! I could get used to this!

No comments: